“Prosperity always lives in many open-handed souls” is my go-to maxim these days.1
If you’re reading this, thank you for considering to support what I do online.
I’m always polishing this site’s contents, so that they’re updated, and more importantly, as accessible to as many as possible.
I have also put up a list of interesting project ideas that are currently in their incubation stage.
See any errors? I accept constructive criticisms, because they help me grow and learn.
If you just want to share ideas, my inbox welcomes those as well.
Feel free to message me!
I don’t like cryptocurrencies for various reasons, so I don’t have wallets for those.
If you prefer other means of supporting me (e.g. bank transfer, GCash, etc.), please email me.
Whenever I can, I make, fix, and/or repair stuff.
The wishlist below hopefully reflects that. Please email me first if you plan to give me any of these.
- New 6- or 9-cell battery for Thinkpad X220/X230
- New battery for MSI Wind U123
- Raspberry Pi (any model), used and in good working condition2
- IBM Thinkpad T40, used and in good working condition. More info in this log.
- Apple Magsafe 1 L-type power adapter. More info in this log.
- LCD or LED computer monitor, used and in good working condition
- e-ink reader, used and in good working condition
- Mechanical keyboard, 75% or 80% (tenkeyless, TKL)
- Crowbar or wrecking bar
- Chain mail3
- Casio F-91W, preferably black
- Canon Powershot S120
- Typewriter in working condition, preferably the portable kind
I prefer pre-loved, secondhand, or used stuff, because I want to extend their life span. Not that I expect nor encourage people to give me newly bought hardware. ↩︎
Against random stabbing ↩︎