“Prosperity always lives in many open-handed souls” is my go-to maxim these days.1
If you’re reading this, thank you for considering to support what I do online.
I’m always polishing my projects listed in this site, so that they’re updated, and more importantly, as accessible to as many as possible.
I have also put up a list of interesting project ideas that, depending on circumstances, I may or may not pursue.
See any mistakes that I made? Perhaps you’d like to point out some factual deficiency in my reporting? Or typo error? I accept constructive criticisms, because I believe they help me grow and learn.
If you just want to share ideas, my inbox welcomes those as well.
Feel free to message me!
I don’t like cryptocurrencies for various reasons, so I don’t have wallets for those.
If you prefer other means of supporting me (e.g. bank transfer, GCash, etc.), please email me.
I’m getting in the habit of fixing, making, and repairing stuff. This wishlist is in constant change, so please check in here from time to time. Please email me first if you plan to give me any of these stuff.
- New 6- or 9-cell battery for Thinkpad X220
- New battery for MSI Wind U123
- Raspberry Pi (any model), used and in good working condition2
- IBM Thinkpad T40, used and in good working condition. More info in this log.
- Apple Magsafe 1 L-type power adapter. More info in this log.
- LCD or LED computer monitor, used and in good working condition
- Corded hammer drill, used and in good working condition
- e-ink reader, used and in good working condition
- Mechanical keyboard, 75% or 80% (tenkeyless, TKL)
- Crowbar or wrecking bar
- Chain mail3
- Casio F-91W, preferably black