- Edited the CSS code block example in the Site project. I also edited some sections.
- Edited some sections in the Always Carry project.
- Disclaimer now has its own dedicated page. It can be accessed from the footer.
- The following line was added to the
<head>tag to remove icon and prevent the browser from trying to retrieve it:
<link rel="icon" href="data:">
- Improved navigation in Log and Projects menus.
- Fixed internal links.
figurecaption. Images should now be the same as the width of the body.
- Added Blogroll on Index. It’s likely I’ll add more to this list in the future.
How long does it take for something to come to fruition?
Action, and its many variations, forces the many instances of being to move about and affect one another. Yet, in spite of knowing this, I still must be creative in preserving my motivation. I must plan my actions.
But planning itself requires motivation. Before a day even begins, I must have already addressed this feedback loop. Tricky, I know.
Most days, I’d like to think that my actions will converge in a future point; and this point being a situation which Life becomes a meaningful one to live. It sounds individualistic, now that I’m examining the words outside my head.
Still going through the motions. I hope to have a clean act, because neatness advertises ability, they say.
And now, Act I: