- Added some lines and footnotes to The Site project
- Added a new project: Own Web Server. There’s nothing there yet except a few lines.
- Minor edit of blurb on landing page
- Added yet another item on to-do list for The Site
- Added color to status on Projects
So many unwanted noise all around us. It could be all ending soon, but there is no clue when.
Holidays, unsurprisingly, are propelling people to go around and about, not minding the on-going pandemic. Or perhaps, they do mind the risk; it’s just that they’ve chosen to deal with it haphazardly.
Everything seems to be back to normal, except this time, we now have to worry about getting COVID from anyone.
Everything back to abnormal?
Solitude must be fought for nowadays, I think, or it will get drowned out by people who wouldn’t learn to be still, by things that won’t stop oscillating, and by the human mind that can’t settle with boredom.